The Kwikset SmartCode 955 is one among the very best residential security ratings to stay you safe and secure, and features a commercial-grade lever that has been tested to 500,000 cycles and is BHMA certified.
It’s the strength and sturdiness optimized for commercial applications, with the convenience of keyless entry. Featuring Smart Key Security, which protects are against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
The SmartCode 955 touchpad electronic deadbolt lever may be a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. Together with your personalized code, you’ll enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and therefore the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is straightforward to put in, program and use, and operates on 4 AA 9 Volt batteries. It also features Smart Key Security because the back-up keyway. This entry lever are often locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the surface also because the turn button from the within. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the general look of the merchandise and brings a contemporary feel.
- The SmartCode 955 electronic lever door lock features a robust metallic design for enhanced durability and security which incorporates a 3-year battery life.
- This deadbolt lever door lock is BHMA Commercial Grade 2 certified; and BHMA certified AAA highest residential security, durability and finish.
- SmartCode 955 is ideal for: Small Businesses, Utility Rooms, Public Restrooms, Interior Garage Doors, Side Doors, Storage Closets, Vacation Rental Properties.
- Property managers have 3 different options for locking modes which will fit different applications including-Auto Lock- code or key required for entry whenever, Passage- deadbolt stays unlocked, and Disable Passage Mode- auto-locks whenever and a key or user code is required for entry.
- Customize up to 30 unique user codes for controlled access perfect for little businesses, utility rooms, public restrooms, interior garage doors, storage closets, and vacation rentals.
- Available in four different finishes: Satin Nickel, Satin Chrome, Venetian Bronze, and Iron Black.
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ to suit all standard door preparations.
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for every product grade or rating.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all or any disabled persons.
3.9 x 4.1 x 9.5
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Assembled back depth (in.)
Assembled back height (in.)
Assembled back width (in.)
Assembled front depth (in.)
Lever grip length (in.)
Assembled front height (in.)
Maximum door thickness (in.)
Assembled front width (in.)
Cross bore diameter (in.)